Students enrolled at Port City International University will have to make payment for all the courses and other fees in accordance with the financial policies set forth below:
- Admission fee is due to be paid at the time of admission which is non refundable.
- 50% tuition fee/course fee of a trimester is to be paid before 10 days of mid-term examination and the rest 50% tuition fee/course fee of a trimester is to be paid before 10 days of final examination.
- Students failing to pay their tuition fee in due time will have the chance to pay with late fee according to the policy set forth by the university.
- Students are required to pay their tuition fee and other dues before collecting their admit cards for midterm and final examination.
- University authority reserves the right to cancel the enrollment/admission of any student failing to meet the financial obligation incurred by registratio
Bank, Rocket & Bkash numbers of the University:
1. Dutch Bangla Bank Ltd.
Ac No:- 129.110.15436
O R Nizam Road Branch, Chattogram
2. Exim Bank Ltd.
Ac No:- 069 111000 16098
Khulshi Branch, Chattogram
Please mention student's ID number in deposit slip.
Rocket: Biller ID : 2994
Payment Process: Open Rocket App. Select Bill Pay option. In search Biller option search with 2994. Select Port City International University. In Bill No option put Studen's ID and In Amount put total amount in numeric. Click on Submit.
For Rocket payment flow click on Download
Payment process: Open Bkash App. Select Make payment. Enter merchant number 01881075020.Enter the payment ammount.Reference is Student ID. Enter your Bkash pin number. Tap and hold for a while to make payment. Save the payment information for future reference.
Payment By Dialing : *247#
Press 3 to select Payment
Enter Merchant Bkash Account number 01881075020
Enter the payment amount
Enter Student ID
Enter 1 and press Send
Enter your bkash pin number
Once your payment is successful, you will get a confirmation sms.
For Bkash payment flow click on Download
For any query, please contact:
1. Mr. S. M. Kamruzzaman Shaheen
2. Mr. Abu Hena Mostofa Kamal
3. Mr. Md. Jawadur Rahman